1.8.16

The Fast track to Life.

Everyone knows that there's no such thing as an easy way out.

Everyone will tell you that no one has all the answers

    And I believe it, too. There really is no way to live life the easy way. Unless you won the lottery. But even then, you're prone to overindulgence and falling right back into the situation that you found yourself in before you started that venture. I don't care what they say, but there's no fast track to Life.

    Spiritually, Mentally, Physically, Energetically. Our body is composed of various substances and planes of existence, harmoniously intersecting to give us this vehicle through which we travel through space and time and the Universe with. Fortunately, those before us were smarter, and wiser, and experienced these hardships to hand down the knowledge to us. Benevolent as they are, it's still up to us whether or not we listen to the truths handed down to us, or choose to ignore them in spite of ourselves.
Image result for manifestation
    For they really are just reflections of ourselves that gives us this knowledge. Not trying to brag or to sound omniscient or something to that effect, but would you not agree that we, at this current moment in time, are nothing more than the culmination of experience, survival, and choices of our past generations? That we are the peak experience, the best that we could bring forth through the ages and our forefathers and their forefathers before them? The creations and manifestations of conscious (or unconscious) will manifested through thought and motion, indeed. 

    Why we want to fast track our lives is unknown to me, but I want and desire this more than anything. This life was meant to be lived; my wisdom echoes betwixt mine ears. It's my choice whether or not to give heed to this message. I've written it down, is that not enough? I've memorized it, is that not enough either? My heart tells me no. My ego gets pleasure out of refusing to listen and exercising choice in its futility. To further prolong the inevitable in hopes of coaxing my true self aside in search of more material pleasures. What's the difference, it says, in doing what is right and what feels right to you. I know the consequences of my actions intuitively, and therefore can logically determine what is right from wrong. Unfortunately emotion doesn't always give room for logic to proceed, for logic is slow in the going when tempers and feelings run hot and fast, like boiling water.     In the moment, in the Samsara.Image result for samsara In the Samsara I remain. To break the cycle, and be free. 

That is why I search for the Fast Track to Life, to put myself to the grindstone in the ways that I know how to, to learn whatever I can however I can as fast and efficiently as I can. I seek to aid those who seek it, for I know that a debt must be paid, sooner or later, and I'd rather the sooner to smoothen the process and reduce the pain. For I don't believe that life is all about suffering, or about pleasure, but about learning. Learning does not have to be painful, it should be a process of joyous remembrance and concentrated effort. 

Stay Light, dear Reader, and thank you for listening to the ramblings of a young man.
Peace, Love, and Harmony
~Faaabs

No comments:

Post a Comment