5.6.13

   Hi everyone! This is Phil B. signing in for the first time on this new blog... Here's to many more!
To start, I'll let you know a little bit about me: My name is Phillip Biddulph, I'm 17, my birthday is June 24, 1995, and my favorite color is blue. I just graduated high school (THANK GOD \o/) and now I plan to travel to somewhere completely different and outside of what is normal for me. In other words, I'm going New Zealand baby!!! 

   No matter what happens on this crazy journey, good or bad, I'll have it right here on this nifty little webpage. Don't you worry!

   So what is this blog about anyways?
It's going to be mostly about New Zealand and life over in the Southern Pacific, but also about anything that is really inspiring me at the moment or anything that I feel I should share with you all :) 

   This blog might take on the role of a diary, or a scrapbook, or a photo album, but in any case feel free to leave a comment on any of the posts. I look forward to reading them! 

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you Phil! Have a blast on your journey and please keep up on your blog so I can live vicariously through you ;) Be safe kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, "live vicariously through you". I love it! Cheers :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome, looking forward to seeing how your journey goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is awesome! I cannot wait to here more about the next chapter of your tale! =D

    ReplyDelete